Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heather N. Christensen (27) my middle child

Marcus and Heather
Christmas 2008

Heather and Marcus

TRUE LOVE



Sharon, Heather and Hans
Audrey's 2nd birthday party


Audrey and Heather




Heather and Carson
(my sister Rushka's son)










Well, when I think about you being almost 28 years old it really amazes me. Where did the time go...you were just a little over 4 year old when I first met you. You are the exact clone (just the girl version) of your father. You also look alot like your grandmother Virginia, when she was young. She was a beautiful teenager, with her thick head of blond hair and big blue eyes just like you. You have always had your Dad wrapped around her little finger and I am sure you always will. He is very proud of you and so am I. He did a great job raising you, and I did a part too, and we did a pretty good job, If its all right to say so. You and your dad, have always had such a close relationship and think and act so much alike. Genes are a funny thing. You will see one day........There where times I think I was jealous of your relationship..(weird for a mom to say, but true, non the less) I would have loved to have a father like your Dad, to grow up with un-divided love and dovotion but we both know what type of man my father is...so you know where I am coming from. You are a lucky girl. Your Dad would do and/or give up everything for you. You are and will always be his #1 girl. You are lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you too. Your have the strongest bond I have seen between father and dauther. Stephanie has a father like yours too. You helped you dad thru some rough times in your early years before we got together.




I will always think of you as a little girl with most incredible head of hair.....playing with Barbie's

You have something common with Audrey, you loved the color pink and no other color...every shade, just as long as it was PINK. you stayed stuck on that color for years.

You flew more in airplaines more than most adults.You flew back and forth between California and Washington 3 to 6 times each year for many years. You had more pilot wings than most pilots...lol.. you were such a grown up girl...It broke our hearts each time to send you to Washington for vacations and summers but you always came home.



You have grown into a fine, strong willed hard working girl. You have become very successful in your career and have advanced quickly. You are independent and we have never had to worry about you taking care of yourself. Before long you will be my boss...and I will work for you...lol...I will be a pain employee....lol


When I think of you having the most fun, I always get a vision of you flying down the river on your SeaDoo, standing up, blond hair flying.....getting too much attention from other boaters, which I can tell you, scared the hell out of your father. He really had a hard time realizing his baby girl had BOOBS and string bikini and could ride the Seadoo better than him. Hell, you did not make his hair turn grey, it just started falling out. lol Blond Daughter Baldness, I just came up with something funny. lol




I love you very much and I am so proud of the woman you have become....I cannot take all the credit because you also were a very strong willed little girl that always knew and got what she wanted. You still are, you look out for yourself and can stand up for yourself when you right. You know what you want and I am sure all your dreams will come true. You make me happy and proud mom.


(I love you and hope you do not mind me writing this) Love Mom

No comments: